Friday, April 27, 2007

Met an old friend

Yesterday, I was on my way home from Pasir Ris, when I was pleasantly surprised to meet Jerome on the bus. For the clueless, Jerome is my secondary school mate, and we stay in neighbouring HDB blocks in Punggol. We updated each other on how we are doing, and had a good chat about the current generation of kids vs our generation, as well as our parents' generation.

While we were walking through the park to our flats, a cockroach scurried across our paths. Jerome went "啊!小强!", and we both siam out of the cockroach's path. That was mighty cute. Brought back many happy memories of my secondary school days. Hahaha! My secondary school mates are generally nice people. In those days, it's all about friendship and team spirit. Be nice to people. No bullying. No cursing and swearing. No disrespect to the teachers. And please remember to wear your tie on Mondays, even when there is no assembly. See? We're nice friendly folks.

No comments: