Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Punggol living

I've been staying in Punggol for the last few years, and I absolutely love this place. It is a sea side town, with nice and cool sea breezes. Being a new town, Punggol also has a lot of natural greenery. Another nice thing about Punggol is that the entire town has a flat terrain. This makes it easy for me to indulge in my favourite hobby - cycling! And I'm sure that older folks and pregnant women will find this to be a plus point too.

Recently, there is a new BTO (Build to Order) project for a new batch of HDB flats - Treetops@Punggol. A lot of fellow punggolians are commenting on the nice design, and eco friendly features. Here's a bit of the details:










And in spite of the price being on the high side, it was oversubscribed by more than 4.5 times. So the Punggol property market is certainly getting hot.

No comments: