Saturday, May 19, 2007

Punggol Seaside Trip

I cycled down to Punggol Point today, hoping to do some sun tanning. But when I arrived, the sky had turned cloudy, so I settled for some photo taking instead.


This is what Punggol Point jetty looks like from a distance.

Some birds flying away.

I saw a police patrol boat.


It saw me too.


The patrol boat keeping a safe distance from me. Am I that unpopular?


View of Malaysia's Pasir Gudang port.


A kelong. Old world charm.


A mobile fishing station. I'm so envious!

Saw this man nearby. Omg! He's holding a spade. Post-crime scene clean up? I fled. :D

Punggol Point may look deserted, but there's actually quite a number of people along the shoreline.

See? More people.

Looking back towards Punggol Point jetty.


Looking forward. I live in one of the flats that you can see in the distance.

Coney Island. Do the sea waves look fantastic?
No photoshop, ok? Just great photography skills. =D