Saturday, July 7, 2007

Job Interview

My fingers are painful again.. been doing too much typing on the keyboard, coz I need to update the web design of a newly acquired website. Maybe I should get another job, where I don't need to do any keyboard related activities. Hehehe...

Hmm... anyway, if I am to get a new job, what do I say at the interview?

At Job Interview
***************
Interviewee walks in. Interviewer adjust old man glasses, and looks at Interviewee with despise.

Interviewer: Hmm... your school results are lousy, and your job history is so so only.

Stephen: Mr X, please look at paragraphs 1, 3 and 7 on page 1 of my resume again. Please also refer to paragraphs 4 and 5 on page 2. Page 10 contains a summary of the highlights of my award winning studies and outstanding career, which includes leadership roles in large scale national and regional projects.

Interviewer: Hmm.. really? Ok, erm.. what do you think you can contribute to this company?

Stephen: Hmm... I've seen your products before.. I think they suck.. And on my way into your office, I've looked around the company, and I think your corporate culture and your staff sucks too. If you don't hire me, your company has no future! Very likely, it will close shop SOON.

And thus, Interviewee gets hired as CEO for 10K/mth.
Interviewer and Interviewee works happily ever after.



Until the company closed shop SOONER than expected... that is...
Again, the Interviewee has to update his resume to include another entry for his outstanding job history --- previously CEO of a large Multi-National Company.

Interviewee goes for another job interview. :P

5 comments:

Daniel Kerensky said...

how are you? haven't seen you in a bit~

Stephen said...

I'm still around, dude! =)

When are you flying off overseas?

Stephen said...

And I just looked at your blog.

Drats! Your online pet got a nicer environment then mine! I've been a bad master, and neglected my pet :X

Daniel Kerensky said...

hahaha <: ok la, you can change the background after you acquired the sufficient amount of points <: i got sick of the desert and i kinda like the snow~

haven't really booked the tickets yet because the visa is not completed as of press time. lol ...

Stephen said...

"as of press time"... lolx

well, do let me know, when u're flying off to a new and exciting adventure overseas!
i'll miss you! *sob*