Sunday, July 1, 2007

Love Development Life Cycle

1) Love was sweet and berri romantic! Yummy!

2) Then, there was doubt...

3) And broken promises...
4) And finally, love turns into hate.

Notice how the words for hate is much much bigger than the others? Interesting how people got more energy when they're hating, then when they're loving... :X

Correction fluid was used in the 1st three photos, but I don't know what was used for the big "I hate everyone" graffiti. Hmm.. maybe I'm technologically backward compared to this new generation of kids. But then, I was a good kid, ok? I never drew any graffiti in my life, so it is alright not to be very updated on such matters. =)

2 comments:

little gecko said...

Behind every graffiti is a story of joy, anguish or frustration... Stephen did well to capture da essence of those graffiti.

How cum Stephen din post pics of his tanned body ah? kekeke....

Stephen said...

coz Stephen is shy de... hehehe...
actually, I seldom take photos of myself, coz I usu go out alone during photo taking.

And I'm still not dark looking, even after the sun tan. Hehehe...